.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~Britney, Jay Z and Mz.Keyz...Glam and Dapper~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´
Three is a charm
Two is not the same
I don't see the harm
So are you game?

Lets' make a team
Make 'em say my name
Lovin' the extreme
Now are you game?

Are - you in
Livin' in sin is the new thing
yeah Are - you in
I am countin'!

1, 2, 3
Not only you and me
Got one eighty degrees
And I'm caught in between
Countin'
1, 2, 3
-Britney Spears "3"

This week not 1 but 2 fabulously glam music videos debuted. Mz.Spears debuted the video for her hit single "3" and Jay Z and Alicia Keyz released their highly anticipated video for NYC anthem "Empire State of Mind". Peep Mz.Spears rockin the DSQUARED shoes that I told you I had to have in my ~I Want It All. Everything. All Of It. And I Want It Now~ post. And NYC never looked so beautiful as it does as the star of Hov and Mz.Keyz's video tribute to "The City That Never Sleeps"...better slip you an ambien. Sorry...can't help but sing along! Enjoy... Oh! And as an added bonus, for those who missed Game 2 of the World Series I have included a video of Jay and Alicia's live performance of "ESOM". It was phenomenal.

Britney Spears "3":


Jay Z and Alicia Keyz "Empire State of Mind":


Jay Z and Alicia Keys Perform "Empire State Of Mind" at Game 2 of The World Series in The Bronx:


Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo