.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~Follow Me~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

"You have to stay updated on trends, social things and pop culture, you need to stay with the times and keep evolving." -Corey Feldman

A few weeks ago I wrote about about the "Twitter" craze and the accessories that match, http://theglamourwhore.blogspot.com/2009/10/trends-of-twitterati-twittername-and.html about the #hastag necklaces and #twitterID nameplates. Well I have another one for you. I can't decide how I feel about this one though. One minute I love it and the next I'm thinking "ugh". Either way it is my job to bring you the trends and let you decide for yourself...

That being said...

Say hello to the "Twitter" stockings. "Follow Me" accompanied by that bird (Twitter mascot?) is embroidered on each leg. I don't know why but they just seem kind of sexy to me. Definitely not "glamorous" but they have a certain appeal. Then again...I may change my mind in 5 minutes. If you decide you love em, they are available on
"Etsy"...big surprise. They retail for $18 and are available in a variety of shades.



Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo