.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~Allure Cover Nov 09 Kristen Stewart~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

"The moving moon went up to the sky, And nowhere did abide; Softly she was going up, And a star or two beside."
-Samuel Taylor Coleridge "The Ancient Mariner" (pt. IV)

Kristen Stewart is
Allure Magazine's November 09 cover girl. No one is more surprised than me... My dislike for the whole "vampire" trend is no secret. I have no idea what the appeal of "Twillight" or "First Blood" is and I certainly do not see the intense physical attraction to the casts of such productions that people seem to have. If you ask me, the cast of "Twillight" looks like they belong in line at the methadone clinic. Not saying by any means that they actually need methadone, just that they have taken the "heroine chic" look a bit too far. Seriously looking like they need a good meal and a day at the spa. I know, I'm so bitchy. Whatever.

I do however give credit where credit is due and I have to admit Kristen looks incredible on the cover and in the photographs (shot by Michael Thompson) accompanying the interview. I am quite sure having Dick Page in charge of makeup and Serge Normant providing the hair styling helped...



Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo