.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~"MACzine" AKA "Glamour Whore's Bible"~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

"Love of beauty is Taste. The creation of beauty is Art.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson

If you are in the beauty/fashion industry you already know of the magical book that is "MACzine". If your not in the industry and do not know it let me tell you... The MACzine is a beauty magazine that
MAC Cosmetics sends out to their best clients/buyers, that basically showcases upcoming trends for the season. Each issue has its own theme, MUA collaborations, tips, interviews and display showcases for next upcoming season. The pictures are how I picture Heaven to be...seriously. All glossy, colorful, exotic, candy-laced, cupcake and cotton candy filled, lipgloss mandatory, sugary sweet Heaven...yes, that's how I picture Heaven. Like a cross-breed of "Candyland" and MAC makeup. Basically MACzine...

Thanks to one of my very favorite websites in cyber space
http://www.cyanatrendland.com/ I can bring my readers some of the MACzine magic:



Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo