.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~Chelsea Handler (Chelsea Lately) Covers...Playboy?! Yup...~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

"I have a woman's body and a child's emotions." -Elizabeth Taylor

Well this is one story I never thought I would be writing... My favorite comedienne Chelsea Handler, Host of E's "Chelsea Lately" and the author of best-selling book "Are There Vodka? It's Me Chelsea" has landed the cover of Playboy's December Issue. Now, don't get me wrong Chelsea is a very attractive woman, but anyone who watches her show knows would agree that she just never came across as "cover" material , much less for Playboy. This actually proves my theory right...her entire "glam squad" over at the E Channel needs to be fired ASAP. It also shows the power and magic of photoshop... I can say these things, they are classic "Chelsea Lately". She won't mind, I promise you...


Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo