.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~Didn't I Tell You Superheroes Are Sexy And Comics Are Glam?!~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

Batman: So you didn't tell the truth!
Catwoman: Did you ever hear of a crook who did?
-Quote from the 1966 series "Batman"

Awhile back I wrote a post about my love of comics and superheroes
"~Superheroine or Super Villainess...The Glamourous World of Comics...Yeah, I said Comics~", for I feel they are oh-so-glam. Apparently photographer Thierry Le Gouès, agrees with me. He shot model Ali Stephens in a spread for French Revue de Modes magazine. The black and white photos, styled by Marcell Rocha, feature form-fitting outfits and dramatic eye makeup that I LOVE LOVE LOVE!! And of course Batman AKA "The Dark Knight" has a starring role.



Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo