.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~Hair Bling... Can I Just Call It Tinsel?! Either Way...I Want It!~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

Bling

noun

1) showy and expensive jewelry or other ostentatious accessories
2) flamboyant or ostentatious showiness; glitz

Bling. Oh how I DETEST that word. Hate it. However... I love love love this product!! For the rest of this article I will substituting the word "Tinsel" for that other word that makes me gag...

I have come across a hair trend that I adore and it's perfect for Halloween or the holidays. Hair tinsel!!! It's basically like extensions but COLORFUL!!! I like it so much because you can go as subtle or get really dramatic with it. I personally think I'm going to get some really subtle "Peek-A-Boo" strands in "Sizzling Gold". They can purchased by hair professionals or your average Glamour Whore looking to spice things up.

A few facts about the product from the company
"Hair Bling":

*Made from poly ‘Thai Silk’.
*It is thin, incredibly strong and can withstand chemical treatments, such as colors, highlights and perms.
*It can be washed, blow-dried, straightened, curled and combed through.
*Can withstand heat up to 450 degrees.
*Tie it onto only 1-2 strands of hair.
*It last in hair for 2 weeks to 6 months.
*Perfect for the client that wants that something extra but does not want to bleach, color, maintain or pay a fortune.
*Easy, inexpensive and cutting edge.

Pricing:

Each package costs $10.00 for 100 strands. If you charge for each strand on the higher end of the scale at $4.00 a strand, that is an earning of $390.00!! Not bad for a $10.00 investment and only minutes of your time.

The company does offer a savings for larger orders. Contact them for more details.
hairblingsales@gmail.com

They will have also put together some of our more popular colors and combinations into packages for quicker and easier selection.

Shipping is only $2 on orders of one or more individual colors and free on any of our packages. Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.

Colors:



The Effect:


To purchase or inquire:
Hair Bling

I can't wait to get mine!!

Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...