.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~Philip Treacy SHOES for Valentino Spring/Summer 2010~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

"I'm Irish but I design something that is quintessentially English and I love hats."
-Philip Treacy

Leave it to
Philip Treacy to give my mood a much needed boost. Yesterday I was studying the Paris Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2010 shows and was feeling a little disturbed. Am I the only one who felt that Louis Vuitton's line, show and presentation were horrific?! And I certainly did not appreciate CLOGS at CHANEL!! Grrrrr....Glamour Whore was not happy.

But then.... I came across Valentino's show, which received mixed reviews. Now, one thing you need to know about Glamour Whore is that I do not give a damn about anyone else's review. My opinion is the only one that matters to me. That being said I feel that Valentino's show was one of the top 3 at Paris Fashion Week.

My mood was lifting slightly from all the tulle, who can stay cranky around such glorious tulle?! And then I noticed that 3 of the models were wearing utterly amazing shoes. Shoes much better than the other Valentino models were wearing. I smelled a story. I investigated and found out the most divine news. Famed milliner Philip Treacy had designed these works of art for Valentino!!! I am obsessed with the work of Philip Treacy, and if someone ever gets me over my phobia of marriage, I will be walking down aisle with a Treacy creation adorning my glorious mane.

These fabulous shoes are available for purchase, most likely in limited quantities but if you can find them you'd be a fool not to snap them up. They are works of art...



For those unfamiliar with the astounding talent of
Mr.Treacy:



Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo