.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~Beauty and The Beat~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

“Music speaks what cannot be expressed, soothes the mind and gives it rest, heals the heart and makes it whole, flows from heaven to the soul.” -Unknown

Lately Stila cosmetics is a force to be reckoned with. Ever since the Stila/Estee Lauder "divorce" the maker of my beloved "Kitten" and "Brown Sugar" lip glaze has been consistently blowing my mind. The "Barbie All Doll'd Up" palette has definitely earned a spot on my "must have" list and the "Gift Of Appreciation" set is filled with amazing products for the ridiculously amazing price of $38. I am enjoying this divorce, as Stila is showering it's customers with better than ever products.

What I came across today however...A-MA-ZING!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't remember the last time I shrieked that loud because of a great find. I made noises only dogs and other glamour/beauty addicts could hear. I'm surprised somebody didn't call an ambulance. What caused my excitement? Are you ready? Really ready? Ok...

A MAKEUP CASE THAT PLAYS MUSIC!!!!! Yup.... Stila has produced a makeup kit/case that has a media player docking station. On November 1st Stila will launch the "Stila Makeup Player" a 3-in-1 train case, vanity and media player docking station. It's the best thing...EVER!!

The case comes with 4 fab products that can are sold in sets according to skintone:

*The One Step Makeup Foundation <~SO AMAZING. A primer,foundation, concealer and powder in 1 product!
*Color Convertible For Lips and Cheeks
*Eyeshadow Trio
*Lip Glaze

Also included:

* #7 eyeshadow brush
* A beauty tube DVD
* An instructional card.

Basically, you can sit in front of the mirrored train case and apply your products as the dvd instructs or just rock out to music while applying your look du jour. Another great feature is you may go to StilaBeautyTube, iTunes, or Youtube to download makeup lessons onto your device. Ready for the best part?! The price for all of this is only $69!!!!! Stila has just won a place in my heart forever... I can't wait to purchase my Makeup Player so me and my clients can shake our asses while creating the glamour that I love so much... Stila's
"Makeup Player"


Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo