.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~French Vogue. Where The Hood And High Fashion Meet...Seriously.~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

"I'm so ghetto chic...I'm where the hood and high fashion meet" -Jay Z "Jockin Jay Z"

Mario Sorrenti has done it again. PURE GENIUS. For French Vogue's November 09 issue he combines graffiti by urban artist Kaws and couture. The result? THE BEST PHOTOSHOOT I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!! Everyone knows I love when when the hood and high fashion intersect. And the result of Sorrenti capturing the collision of the two worlds? Perfection. The shoe collection in shoot damn near brought tears to my eyes...AMAZING.

Let me break it down for you:

The fashion? UNREAL
The makeup? FLAWLESS
The graffiti? MUSEUM WORTHY
The Glam Factor? OFF THE CHARTS

Nice job Mr.Sorrenti...



Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo