.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~Fafi For Adidas...Fabulous~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

"Pinups of a new style, Fafi’s women share big expressive eyes, heart-shaped mouth with a sullen pout, and rather carnal curves. They show themselves as a priority in the street, but also in art galleries." -An accurate description of graffiti artist Fafi's work.

French, FEMALE graffiti artist Fafi has designed a limited edition collection for Adidas and I couldn't more excited. I absolutely love graffiti art and am a huge fan of Fafi's work. Graffiti art is so underrated and I'm thrilled that Adidas recognizes true talent when they see it. I'm especially happy for Fafi since graffiti is predominately male genre of art and she has managed to shine while maintaining her femininity. Her artwork has a distinct feminine and sexy vibe to it...



Fafi For Adidas is available now at
Adidas:



Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo