.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~Rising Star Alert...Eva Simon~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

"You're callin me more than ever now that were done...
You had a good girl, good girl but
Didnt know how to treat her, treat her (treat her)
So silly boy get out my face (my face)..."
-Eva Simon "Silly Boy"

The winner of the 2004 season Dutch version of "Popstars" Eva Green is a rising star. I see such potential in this one-of-a-kind songstress. Her style is what I really admire. She is what Lady Gaga tries to be but never quite gets right. From her flame red, mile high hair right down to her designer shoe clad feet this up and comer oozes style, sass, and originality. I randomly came across her recent video for "Silly Boy" (watch the video below) and knew I was witnessing a star/fashionista in the making... And just in time, I really, really need someone to knock Lady Whats-her-name out of the headlines asap.




Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo