.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~A Kick To The Head...One Of The Best Editorials I Have EVER Seen~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´
“It is better to create than to be learned, creating is the true essence of life”
-Barthold Georg Niebuhr


Photographer
Jose Morraja shot a series of nude models wearing only shoes on their heads for a editorial in Neo2 Magazine titled "My Head and Feet Are Swollen". This maybe one of the best spreads I have ever seen. The creativity factor alone is overwhelming. There is something for everybody. MUA's will drool over the fabulous makeup, sneakerheads will obviously enjoy it immensely and my friend @jonlinen will appreciate the nipple shot. Like I said, it's an all around amazing shoot. Make sure to check out the video below the photos.






Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo