.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~Haute Kidtoure...Introducing "Junior Jean Paul Gaultier"~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´


“Every generation laughs at the old fashions, but follows religiously the new.”
-Henry David Thoreau


Jean Paul Gaultier has launched a line of clothing aimed at children ranging in age from 2-16. Aptly titled "Junior Jean Paul Gaultier" the line is ultra adorable and stylish, perfect for budding fashionistas/fashionistos. I feel cheated, the closest I had to couture as a child was "The Young Folks Shoppe" on Main Street in Ansonia CT. I could rock a Garanimals set like no other tho... And you couldn't tell me nothing when I graduated to Gloria Vanderbilt jeans. "Junior Jean Paul Gaultier" is a far cry from all of that. Have a look...



Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo