.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~Melody Ehsani Autumn/Winter 2009 Accessories Collection~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

"You can't put a price tag on love, but you can on all its accessories."
-Melanie Clark

Melody Ehsani's Autumn/Winter 2009 Accessories Collection appeals to me on two levels. As a Glamour Whore her designs appeal to my love of fabulous baubles and accessories and the OUTSTANDING makeup in the promo photos appeal to my obsession with great makeup artistry as a MUA. And I'm so feelin the 80s vibe in the photos...peep the shoulder pads!!

Quite a few pieces of this collection are on my "Glamour Whore Must Haves Fall/Winter 2009/2010" list. And the "Fuck U" necklace is at the top of that list... Love it.

Melody Ehsani's Autumn/Winter 2009 Accessories Collection :



And these
Melody Ehsani Shoes from her Fall/Winter 2009/2010 Collection are my current "Lust Have":


Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo