.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~Bloomingdales Gives Us "Wonderfun"~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

"He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree." ~Roy L. Smith

I have to admit Christmas has never been my favorite holiday, nope, Valentine's Day holds that title. Ahhhhh...Saint Valentine's Day. That's another post for another day. Today we are talking Christmas. As I was saying, Christmas isn't my favorite but I do enjoy it. What I actually enjoy most is....the store windows. Not just any windows. Nope. I am a window snob. I'm sorry but stores like Saks 5th Ave, Macy's, Bendels, Lord and Taylor, Barney's, Bergdorf Goodman, Bloomingdale's among others in the heart of NYC take window displays to a whole new level, elevated it to bona fied art form. They are not mere window displays, nope that's what you see in your local mall, these are well thought out and artfully designed productions. And I am obsessed. I wait, breathless with anticipation for the windows to be unveiled, which normally happens right about now. Bloomingdale's is the 1st I've seen this year and I love it!!! My favorite window, of the 8, is the one starring our First Couple. With all of the criticism President Barack endures I'm glad Bloomingdale's paid homage to our leader and his fashionable, impressive wife Michelle. The window with the tree made of shoes is a close second... I can't wait for my usual walk around the city, hot chocolate in hand taking in all of the glamour that is a Manhattan store front at Christmas. The Cartier building is usually GORGEOUS so I'll make sure to share that with you asap. For now enjoy "Wonderfun"by Bloomingdales...



Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo