.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~"Cinema Italiano" Kate Hudson And The Super-Star Filled Cast Of "Nine"~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

"You may have the universe if I may have Italy." -Giuseppe Verdi

"Nine" the much anticipated film by Rob Marshall about Italian film director "Guido Conti"and his many complicated relationships. The movie, set for release on Christmas day, is filled with star power. Daniel Day Lewis portrays Conti, and my #1 idol and inspiration Sophia Loren has a starring role as well as Penélope Cruz, Marion Cotillard, Nicole Kidman, Judi Dench, Stacy (Fergie) Ferguson, and Kate Hudson. The late, great Anthony Minghella is listed as a screenplay writer.

That is a whole lot of star wattage.

Some set photos have been released and I think it's safe to say, this a is a very fashionable movie... Very visually pleasing to "Glamour Whores" like myself. And of course the fact that it set in Italy is icing on the cake for this authentic Sicilian girl.

From the photos and the sneak peek video (which I will be sharing with you:) I honestly feel like "Nine" is my now one of my very favorite movies...that I've NEVER seen. It's the best I've never had... The hair, makeup and wardrobe is PHENOMENAL. I am such a sucker for glamour...and this movie oozes glamour. I can't take it...

I'll share the video first...

Kate Hudson performs "Cinema Italiano" in the film and I have to ask... Who knew?! Who knew Katie could sing and dance like that?! And she did it while looking utterly AMAZING!! I have dabbled with being a Kate Hudson fan for years but after this...sign me up for her fan club. Bellissima Kate!!

Amazing right?!

Ok, now the photos... The glamour almost jumps out at you. I just can't take it...





Can't wait for Christmas Day...

Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo