.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~Femme Metale~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

"I lick the gun
When I’m done
Cause I know
That revenge is sweet
So sweet"
-"G4L" Rihanna "Rated R" (Album)

At least once a week Riri wears something that makes me say "OH MY GOD" in a high-pitched nasally voice reminiscent of "Janice" from "Friends". Which means I really, really, really like it... This week she didn't disappoint. Her outfits for her "Rated R" album release parties (Yes, plural. She had 2 parties...DIVA) damn near put me in a coma brought on by intense jealously. And I knew who designed the ultra-fab metal spike embellished ensembles the minute I saw them. "The Blonds"...whom I believe to be the most underrated fashion designers. They are FABULOUS and people need to recognize (said in my "Tasha Mack" voice)...

Peep the shoes also...AMAZING.



Rihanna isn't the only "Femme Metale"...

La Lopez also loves the metal/stud/spike trend... You can find the following items @
http://www.noirjewelry.com/



This is a bold trend and to really do it justice you have to be all in...no half steppin. So take it over the top with these studded nails that Keedah from
"Diary Of A Style Addict" created...

Nice job Keedah...xoxo



Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo