.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~Studs + Stilettos = SHOE LUST~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

"Shoes wield a Cinderella-like transformative power - you can go from demure to seductive in well under 60 seconds." -Lucy Yeomans, editor of Harper's Bazaar.


Louise Goldin for Topshop Studded Stilettos:
This collection of studded stilettos to be sold exclusively at Topshop, are ridiculously HAUTE. As soon as I find out prices and an availability date I will make sure to pass it along...I personally can't wait.




Givenchy Studded T-Strap Sandals $1,750 available at
Barneys:

Oh how I love these... Multiple shoegasm potential.



Perfect lipstick to go along with your sexy stilettos? I would have to say...
Urban Decay.
Beside providing deep, rich color...the packaging is also so appropriate for your studded stilettos...they have the cutest little daggers at the bottom of the tube...so dangerous...so sexy.



I suggest:

Gash:

Buzzkill:

Jilted:


Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo