.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~Eva and Emmy Heatin It Up Between The Sheets~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

"I just came into my own sexuality at thirty. I don't think it's something you can deeply experience at 18 or any time before that." -Eva Longoria

Eva Longoria is a glamazon for the November 09 Issue of
"Prestige Hong Kong" magazine. Shot by Smallz & Raskind and Eva was glamified by Frankie Payne (hair), Elan Bongiorno (makeup), Kimmie Kyees (manicure) and Paris Libby (styling).




We are used to seeing Eva all sultry, sexy and stylish but Emmy Rossum was a complete surprise. I mean, is it just me or since the news broke that she had secretly wed and divorced she been looking more like a siren and less like the fresh faced girl next door? Divorce agrees with her...she has downright blossomed...lol.
Shot by Mitchell Nguyen McCormack for 2 Magazine, Emmy dons jewel toned fashioned and fabulous makeup...



LINK LOVE: I owe "JUST JARED" a HUGE Christmas gift for always providing the BEST pix!! xoxo

Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo