.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~Dedicated To Andi "Minni In Wunderland" German Vogue December 09~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

“Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." Christopher Robin to Pooh

This is my "Ode To Andi". I have a theory on the saying "Friends that I grew up with"...when most people say that they are referring to friends that they met as children and went to school with. I consider the friends that I grew up with people that that have been by my side for the past 10 years. Because that's when I actually grew up. Don't get me wrong. I love and adore my friends from my hometown, but people like Andi and Robyn were by my side when I made serious career choices and risks, fell in love, had my heart broken and broke hearts, they were there when I spread my wings and attempted to fly. And the times I dropped back to Earth with a THUD!! Yup...they were there. We have fallen in out of love, had heartbreaking family losses, career highs and lows, days filled with giggles and nonsense and days filled with tears and reassuring hugs. We weathered those days together. And the whole time...WE LOOKED FABULOUS!!! Lol...Yes, thru it all we shopped!! Ooooohed and Ahhhhed over shoes, bags, clothes and jewels. All of us have a different look. We are all individuals, but sometimes our different tastes overlap creating wonderful fashion fusion. Oh how I love being a girly girl with great girlfriends...

Andi LOVE LOVE LOVEs Mickey and Minnie Mouse. When I saw
German Vogue's December Issue "Minni In Wunderland" spread featuring Chanel Iman I thought of Andi right away. This layout is fun, flirty, fashion forward, and utterly adorable yet sexy, just like Andi:)

So, Andi...This is for you Girl xoxo



Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo