.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

"If You're going To Point The Finger...Paint It First~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

"One man's style must not be the rule of another's." -Jane Austen

I'm sure by now you have heard/read/seen the "finger ring" a semi-hot accessory at the moment. I myself did a post about including one and contemplated making a purchase... Edgy jewelry designer
Delfina Deletrezz took it astep further. Her version has a "twist"...the nail on the ring can be painted. The ring comes with a polish and you have a choice of 5 colors. I'm still wishy-washy on whether or not I want to add a "finger ring" to my accessory collection or not but I love having options.

Delfina Deletrezz's "Finger Ring" $370



A nice accessory to compliment this accessory would be...

Proenza Schouler Hinged Box Clutch
I love love love this clutch... And the best part? It WAS $825 but is NOW on sale for 60% off ($330)
HERE


Or....
Erickson Beamon's Swarovski crystal-embellished ruthenium plated multi-chain link necklace.
$1401 US (I think it's chic...and chic ain't cheap...) buy it
HERE


Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo