.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~RiRi and Iman Keep It Original At The Glamour Magazine "Women Of The Year" Awards~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

"True originality consists not in a new manner but in a new vision." ~Edith Wharton

On Monday November 9th, Glamour Magazine held it's annual Women Of The Year Award ceremony. The award ceremony was held at Carnegie Hall followed by a sit down dinner at "South Gate" restaurant in NYC. Rihanna was the recipient of the “The Back-On-Top Superstar” award and was presented her award by the legendary Iman. Rihanna, a rising fashion icon, and Iman, a certified fashion icon, did not disappoint. Both were clad in stand-out gowns. For the past two days I have read numerous "Love it or Hate it" polls on fashion/style blogs/websites all over the web about Rihanna's Stephane Rolland gown and Iman's Jason Wu gown. Now, do not take this the wrong way but...I don't give a damn who loved or hated Iman's stunning gown, all I know is that I LOVED IT! I think it was fun, gorgeous, feminine and original. I also feel that Iman is the only one who could pull it off...



Rihanna wore two gowns. A Stéphane Rolland couture gown for the awards ceremony and a Jasmine di Milo gown for dinner. It was the 1st one that has people buzzing. Everyone has an opinion on it...except me. I can't make up my mind. One minute, I love it and think it's fabulously fashion forward and the next minute I change my mind and hate it.



The 2nd dress however was just STUNNING. Period. No confusion.



So...I'm going to do as all my fellow bloggers have done and get your opinion on Riri's Stephane Rolland gown...






I want to give a shout out to
"Red Carpet Fashion Awards" for some of the photos used in this post. They are my one of my very favorite fashion sites and you should definitely check them out.

Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo