.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~Utterly Luminous...The Galaxy Dress~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
- Clarke's Third Law

I need a plane ticket to Chicago ASAP!! London designers Francesca Rosella and Ryan Genz creation the "Galaxy Dress" will be the centerpiece exhibition at the Museum of Science and Industry in Chicago, Illinois.

"The Galaxy Dress" is a literally luminous garment consisting of 24,000 LEDS and 4000 Swarovski crystals. Basically...THE DRESS LIGHTS UP!! Yup!! In delicious colors!! I need to calm down...I think I just had a mini-stroke...gonna take a minute to myself.

{Goes to kitchen for ice-cold Pepsi}

Ok, I'm back...

The glorious garment was created by embroidering extra-thin, flexible layers of LED circuits on silk and is illuminated by using many minuscule iPod batteries that are hidden in the dress’s crinoline.


Basically...THE DRESS LIGHTS UP!!!



Now the only makeup that could do this dress justice is...LIME CRIME of course!!! And not because I'm a lil bit obsessed with the Lime Crime line but because only a company whose cosmetics are "So bright it's illegal" could do this glorious gown justice!!




Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo