.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~5 Questions For... Wilhelmina Model Joslynne Hood"~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

"In the factory we make cosmetics; in the drugstore we sell hope." -Charles Revson

It's an exciting day glamettes!!! Today, I am launching a new "Glamour Whore" weekly feature!! "5 Questions For..." is going to be a Q & A with people involved in the beauty/fashion/entertainment industry. Every week it will be a different person giving us their opinions and favorite products. I'm really excited about this.

As for who should launch the feature? I thought long and hard about that. I decided on Joslynne Hood, a gorgeous young model from Camden NJ. Since I already know J Hood, I can personally attest to the fact that she is not just another pretty face, she is also cooler than the other side of the pillow... Career wise she is at a very exciting place, having just been signed to Wilhelmina Models, the icing on the top of a already impressive career. A young star on the rise struck me as the perfect choice for "5 Questions For..."

So with out further ado...

"5 Questions For... Wilhelmina Model Joslynne Hood"



1) Do you have a signature scent? And if so what is it and why do you love it?
My signature scent is Zest Energy... lol. I'm not really a perfume kind of girl so you wont find any in my house.
Years ago I did receive this really nice perfume that I absolutely adored but, I can't remember the name.
It comes in a sphere shaped bottle and the top half is gold and the cap is gold and round as well. If you know
the name let me know, I need it asap. (I don't recall the name of it being English)



2) False Eyelashes... Love em or Hate em?
OH M GEE I LOVE THEM!!! Though I have yet to master putting them on and getting them super close to
my lashes I love them. I actually just bought 20 pair from China for like 3 bucks. By the end of these 20
I should be a master.

3)
If you had to nominate 3 beauty products into the "Beauty Product Hall Of Fame" what would they be?
1. Dermablend- absolutely the bomb and after being a Sally Hanson lover for years I will never go back Dermablend rocks my socks.



2. Noxzema- old product and still great



3. Covergirls Lash Blast mascara- It actually does work and doesn't make my eye lashes fall out like other products



4)
How do you keep your skin so beautiful?
Funny thing is I don't think I have the best skin but MUAs always tell me I have nice skin.
I guess its the Noxzema and this Neutrogena mask scrub I use on heavy rotation.

5)
What is your preferred "Red Carpet" look for yourself?
I have yet to hit the red carpet so I'll have to postpone this answer.

*****Bonus Question*****

*Favorite scent on a man?
AXE!!!! Something about it makes me like the girls in the commercials... lol. Its the AXE effect...



Thanx Jos!!! Contact info for Mz.Hood under the pix:



www.Twitter.com/OhYesSheModels
www.modelmayhem.com/OhYesSheModels
www.myspace.com/thekalaaku4you

Also, please go to http://www.blockdymez.blogspot.com/
and vote for @OhYesSheModels !! Thanx Glamettes...

Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo