.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~I Don't Need To Chop Off My Hair...I Just Need New Accessories Dammit~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

You'll find boredom where there is the absence of a good idea” -Earl Nightingale

Scene: Glamour Whore in front of the mirror in the bathroom. Her very long, thick hair divided into sections. Cutting shears in hand. Phone rings. GW contemplates letting it go to voicemail but reconsiders and answers the call from a good friend.

Glamour Whore: Hello...
Friend: What's good? Watcha doin?
Glamour Whore: I'm about to cut my hair.
Friend: How short?!
Glamour Whore: Fairly short. Bob-like.
Friend: WHAT?!?! Hell No!! Don't do it... You'll regret it.
Glamour Whore: Hmmmm...maybe your right. I just...
Friend: Just what?
Glamour Whore: I don't know... Need a change or something. I'm bored.
Friend: Bored? With your hair?
Glamour Whore: Good question... I don't know. Just bored.
Friend: Well, if you cut off all that hair because you're bored... you're gonna be mad tomorrow.
Glamour Whore: Hmmmm....you might be right. I'll call you back...kisses.

So I started thinking. I wasn't bored with my hair. I was just bored. I needed something... Makeup? nope. As a Pro MUA I have literally every cosmetic product available. Clothes/Shoes? Nope. My bedroom is jam packed. Couldn't fit another piece of clothing or another pair of shoes in it if I tried...

I know!!!! Accessories. Yup. One thing I learned early on in life from my fashionable female family members: When looking to change up your style, look no further than new accessories. A new collection of belts, jewelry, hats, scarves, etc can revamp your whole look/wardrobe.

I thought to myself... I don't need to chop off my hair, I just need some new "head/hair" accessories. Now if only I had enough self control to stop at my head. But...nope. That's not my style...

I ended up finding a few necklaces, rings, bracelets, hell...I even found a harness I must have. Yes. A Harness... Let me share my findings...

Hair/Head/Ear Area: (Found at
Shopbop)

I love the turban...



For My Neck/Chest Area: (Again...
Shopbop)

This is my FAVORITE.... It can be made with any number you choose.



The Harness:


Finger/Wrist Area (Yes, you guessed it... Shopbop)



And I will add these accessories to my signature outfit: a wifebeater, a great fitting pair of jeans, fierce boots, a luxe bag and my trademark pink lips:

Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo