.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~Nail Trends...A "Do" And A "Don't"~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

"Style is knowing who you are, what to say, and not giving a damn." -Murphy Graeme

2 new nail trends were brought to my attention this week. One of them is a trendy "Do" and one of them is a colossal "Don't". And who got it right is quite shocking to me...

I'll start with the "Don't":

"Bubble Nails". Yes, I said "Bubble Nails". This style is created with acrylic nails built up and sculpted into the shape of a ...bubble. A super funny looking bubble.

Omg...I can't...


Now for the "Do":

Katy Perry rocked these crystal encrusted nails at the European MTV Music Awards. No one is more surprised than me that Katy Perry is the hero of this post. I was starting to believe that being a fashion/beauty/style "Don't" was her job. However, she has really been impressing me lately...

I love em...


Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo