.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

**FIRST LOOK**~Beyonce and Lady Gaga "Video Phone" Stills~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

Swag up, its bright, One blade, its tight
And I smell your cologne in the air
Baby, you doin' something right
You just cancelled every other man here

You say you like my bag and the color of my nails
You can see that I got it goin' on
I wanna make sure you remember me
So I'ma leave my number on your video phone

Uh uhhh
I got no time for frontin'
Uh uhhh
I know just what I'm wantin
Uh uhhh
If its gonna be you and me'
When I call they better see me on your video screen
-Beyonce "Video Phone"




When I saw the stills for Beyonce and Lady Gaga's video collaboration for "Video Phone" my first reaction was.... "I want that gun!!" Mz. B is packin a seriously glam gun and I want it. I also want her wardrobe for the video... What else is new? I always want what B is wearing... Hell, I even want two backup dancers that follow me EVERYWHERE. Don't act like that wouldn't be fab...

THE VIDEO WILL PREMIERE TUESDAY MORNING AT 12:01AM. LOG ON TO MTV TO SEE THE PREMIERE OF "VIDEO PHONE".



Thanx to Vibe for providing the photos.

Beyonce Featuring Lady Gaga "Video Phone" ....I can't wait for the official vid to be released.



Another Beyonce/Gaga collaboration. Lady Gaga's "Telephone" featuring Beyonce:



Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo