.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~The Real Divas Are Back...Take Notes Gaga~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

"I was always a singer and a dancer, and I always wanted to be an actress. For me, it's all just one thing." -Jennifer Lopez

If you thought I was excited last week about Mz.Beyonce's new video "Video Phone"...you were right. I was beyond excited. There are certain women in the music industry that just have that "thing", the "it" factor. They know how to make a compelling visually appealing music video and they really know how to put on a show. Bey is definitely one of them. She oozes glamour and sultry sex appeal. She learned this however from the divas that came before her. This week is ultra exciting because not 1, not 2, not even 3...but FOUR showstopping divas are back...and 1 rookie who is well on her way to becoming a outright diva... It was a great week for women in music videos...

**LINK LOVE** For always providing the hottest videos I am sending big kisses to
WSHH

I'll start with the "rookie". Miss.Keri Hilson released her video for "I Like" and it's quite apparent that this young woman has a bright future ahead of her. Not only is she talented but she has that "thing" I mentioned above...that natural glamour...a style that's all her own and it's fabulous.

Keri Hilson "I Like":


Now we have Mz.Alicia Keys. I can't even say enough about Mz.Keys. Her voice is the TRUTH. Her stage presence is incomparable. And I'm happy to say she has blossomed in more than 1 way. She has come into her own style, she's rockin fab makeup looks and she has that "grown woman" vibe about her and she's is wearing it well. I am loving the looks in this video. Peep her beautifully painted back and the beyond-hot purple bodysuit...

Alicia Keys "Try Sleeping With A Broken Heart":


Toni Braxton. Yup. That's what I said. I said "Toni Braxton". She's back!!!! And she sounds AMAZING and looks PHENOMENAL. She links up with the oh-so-hot (for right now) Trey Songz on her new single and video "Yesterday" and the result is...WELCOME BACK TONI!!! I am lovin her looks in this video...all of em. She even out-glams the 20something y/o blond in the video...by a mile. Her wardrobe, hair/makeup, body (can't believe she 2 kids!!) and voice are all ON POINT! Show em how it's done Toni...

Toni Braxton "Yesterday":


Now we have Janet "Mz.Jackson If You're Nasty" Jackson. There are no words... The rest of the women on this list and every other female out there tryin to do it all owe Mz.Jackson a huge THANK YOU. Whatever it is that they're trying to do, Janet did it first. And did it well. Much like her late brother Michael Jackson, Janet's career was and is groundbreaking, rule breaking and changed women's place in music and video for the better. She ALWAYS looks beyond FIERCE in her videos and on stage. Her dance and vocal skills are INSANE. And it doesn't look like there's gonna be an end to her reign anytime soon. She is most definitely in my "Glamour Whore Hall Of Fame"...

Janet Jackson "Make Me":


Last but certainly NEVER least...

JLO, Jenny From Tha Block, Lola...whateva you wanna call her Jennifer Lopez is in my mind the actual definition of "Glamour". Seriously. Her picture should appear along the definition in the dictionary. People love to criticize her abilities. Whatever... People love to criticize anyone and anything so I'm just gonna ignore them and shamelessly profess my undying admiration for la Lopez. Yup. I love her!! She reeks of glamour. Ofter reminiscent of old Hollywood...my favorite kind. Her videos contain more fab fashion, hair/makeup and accessories than an entire issue of Vogue.

Yeah, I said it. Get over it and yourself...

She sure as hell doesn't disappoint me with her video for "Fresh Out The Oven". Wearing the HOTTEST Louboutins of the season, sporting siren-red lipstick and wearing the latest trends and accessories her video is a fashion magazine in motion and I'm mesmerized by it. After you watch the video look below for some coming attractions of tomorrow night's J Lo performance at the AMAs. From the pix (provided by the fabulous
JUST JARED) it looks like she is about to SHUT IT DOWN...I heard something about "fireworks"...damn... She's gonna takeover the show in true La Lopez form...

I have also provided her new single "Louboutins" Yup, it's called "Louboutins"!!!! It's my new theme song...so f'n fabulous.

Jennifer Lopez "Fresh Out The Oven":

Jennifer Lopez rehearses for AMA (Sunday Night 8pm ABC):


Jennifer Lopez "Louboutins":



Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo