.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~Wrinkle-Fighting Coffee?!~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

"Chocolate, men, coffee - some things are better rich."~Author Unknown

Wrinkle-fighting coffee?! Nescafe's "Body Partner" division now offers "Nescafe 3 in 1 Collagen Coffee". The anti-aging drink is infused with 200mg of collagen... Hmmm.... I don't know if I really want to DRINK collagen. I think I would rather just get my collagen the ol'skool way...injected during my lunch hour. And let's be honest, what are the chances that your really going to notice a significant difference?
If you wanna find out all you have to do is book a flight to Malaysia or Singapore. Those are the only places this range of products from Nescafe is available. And while your there you can try the other "wellness" drinks from the Body Partner division such as Breakfast, 3in1 Ginger and Honey, 3in1 Hi-Calcium Milk, 3in1 Soya and 3in1 Tongkat Ali/Ginseng (which is said to increase the libido).



Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo