.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~CODE RED!! CODE RED!!~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

“A fashion is merely a form of ugliness so unbearable that we are compelled to alter it every six months.” -Oscar Wilde

We are at a fashion "code red" Glamettes...prepare for battle.

The title of this post may seem a little dramatic to you... Actually, if you are a fellow Glamour Whore, nothing is ever too dramatic...what was I thinking?! Anyway...I'm disturbed. Seriously disturbed and distressed. I woke up today and went about my usual morning/afternoon (I like my sleep...don't judge me!), the routine being... Stretch, yawn...get up. Walk to fridge...ice cold pepsi (I said don't judge me!!
) Bathroom. Apply moisturizer to my freshly washed face. Take ice cold pepsi to my desk, smoke my morning/afternoon marlboro light (ok, judge me) and start my morning surfing. I get the news first, because being current event ignorant isn't sexy... After I read all of the, usually depressing, news and weather reports I get down to business. Beauty and Fashion news. I start surfing sites from all over the world looking for pertinent information to bring my readers. One of my very favorite sites "The Frisky" which I usually love ran a story that put me in a tailspin which over the course of the day escalated into full-fledged FEAR. The god-awful news that damn near gave me a stroke? An article titled "Dig Out Your Scrunchies—They’re Back In Style!" I REFUSE to accept this and will not allow those hideous, unsightly fashion fails to resurface...REFUSE!!



Now like I said, I was disturbed by the imminent threat of a "scrunchie revival" but little did I know that it was just the tip of the bad fashion iceberg...

Later on in the afternoon I was watching video footage of the upcoming Bravo series "Kell On Earth", a reality series premiering in February about Fashion PR guru Kelly Cutrone and she made a statement that put the fear of God in me... She said (in reference to her show and what you can expect) "You'll be able to learn about the skort...for men. This is a whole big trend right now. It's a skirt/short for men. It's a huge trend in New York, in rockbands and gay men" Omg....this has the potential to be a DISASTER!!! The skort may be the WORST invention EVER. EVER. Seriously...EVER. And a male skort is a act of war dammit...

I did a little research and this trend leads back to Marc Jacobs... I feel so betrayed. Dammit Jacobs, I always supported you...how could you do this?!



And Kelly, you are just being irresponsible by encouraging this nonsense...smh




Scrunchies?! Male Skorts?! A recipe for disaster...What if Perez Hilton starts running around in a skort?! Then what?! Who's paying for the medication and the stay at a mental health facility I'm gonna need after the sight of that?!

We are at a fashion "Code Red"...Good taste is being attacked and I will not stand by and let it happen...I will fight the good fight. So consider yourselves warned scrunchies and skorts!!

Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo