.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~Earlier Than Expected...And I Ain't Mad. *Beyonce Feat. Lady Gaga "Video Phone" Official Video*~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

"There's plenty of days when I'm like 'Oh God, why? But that's just life. It's every job, not just mine. Every moment is not perfect. But it's definitely more good times than bad. You can't even compare. And when I'm on stage it feels incredible."
-Beyonce Knowles

If you see walking around in public in a dramatic bikini and embellished over-the-knee boots...blame B!! Beyonce has always been right on point with her style. From her hair and makeup to the accessories to the clothes themselves, the girl's got style and glamour in abundance. Recently people have made their "Bodysuit" jokes...yeah, yeah...only the people that can't wear em. And yes, B does sport a few bodysuits in the video but she also rocks some elaborate bikinis, killer accessories, many different hairstyles (I love the braid), fly sunglasses, fierce makeup, numerous weapons, some hip hop fashion circa late 80s, hats, killer boots (including the to die for "Holster" over-the-knee-boots), a "Betti Page" look, and a motorcycle...yes, all in one video. The video is a Fashion/Beauty/Glamour BONANZA!! I've said it before and I'll say it again...Beyonce is a bad b*tch. Enjoy the video...

I would like to thank
Sound-Savvy and On Smash for providing the video. Hit them up for the hottest and latest music.



Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo