.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~Between The Sheets And On The Cover~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

"Cinema, radio, television, magazines are a school of inattention: people look without seeing, listen in without hearing." -Robert Bresson

Thought I would share some coming attractions from your favorite magazines...
Let's start with...

Dakota Fanning for
Teen Vogue December 09:

Dakota Fanning graces the cover of Teen Vogue's December issue and I have one question.... When the hell did she go and grow up?! Personality -wise I have always felt Dakota was an old soul and mature beyond her years but when the hell did she start sporting hair and shoes that I, a full grown woman, covet?! These kids...



Alicia Keys For
Uptown Magazine's Holiday Issue:

Mz.Keys looks amazing on this cover. And I MUST find that blazer she's sporting...



Rachel Bilson For
Flaunt Magazine:

I love this layout!!! Reason? Because I love love love when a photographer can get someone to come out of character and show a different side of themselves rarely seen. Don't get me wrong, Rachel has been a pretty girl, but in these photos she downright sexy and sultry. A departure from her usual style...




Anastasia Kutznetsova for
Dazed And Confused Magazine:

Photographer Mark Pillai shot the 8 page editorial of model Anastasia Kutznetsova wearing multi-color wigs in almost every shade of the rainbow. Oh how I love it...*sigh*




Michaela Hlavackova "In The Bedroom" For
Harper's Bazaar UK December 09 Issue:

Michaela Hlavackova was photographed by Marcus Ohlsson and styled by Carmen Borgonovo for an editorial entitled "In The Bedroom"...the wardrobe, hair, makeup, accessories, etc...all of it...BANANAS!!! I love this style...




Mariacarla Boscono for
Harper's Bazaar US December 09:

Have a sneak peek at a 13 page layout in the December issue of Harper's Bazaar US, shot by Peter Lindbergh starring Mariacarla Boscono, entitled "Fashion Fantasy" And it really is... it really really is...*drool*



Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo