.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

~The Glamarazzi!!~

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

"No one can whistle a symphony. It takes a whole orchestra to play it." ~H.E. Luccock


I was at a family gathering tonight, and I was talking to my precious and fashionable little cousin "Sarah Bear" (Love U Sarah Bear!!), we were talking fashion and I heard myself preaching to her: "Juicy is DONE" "UGGS are out" "Ed Hardy is a wrap!!". Now as much as I truly believe those statements to be true, I realized that I wasn't stating them as opinion, I was stating them as fact. As if my opinion was the final word on all matters beauty, fashion and style. Hmmm...when I did become Mr.Blackwell's heir apparent? I figured out it was around the time I starting "Glamour Whore".

I have gained so much since I started writing...contacts, job opportunities, friends, and apparently...Narcissism. It was kind of inevitable really, all my blogs are filled with "I". The trends "I" love, the cosmetics "I" feel you should have, the editorials "I" think you see, the stars "I" feel have the best style. Ugh..."I" am so over myself.

Solution? Balance. Yup, "I" am going to try to give you links to blogs "I" don't write. "Glamarazzi" is going to be a new weekly post that directs you to other blogs. Some are about beauty, some about style/fashion and all are GLAMOROUS. So if you're a fellow blogger and your reading this please leave me your blog url in the comments section...join the "Glamarazzi".

Here are some great recent posts from blogs I adore, respect and can't live without...

Vex In The City: Such a great blog, founded and authored by a great gal from the UK. I love her style and she provides great color swatches of the cosmetics she acquires. If you are a cosmetics junkie...this is a great blog for you. I love her post this week about cosmetics brand K by Beverley Knight A line designed for ethnic skin tones. Check out her review and color swatches.

Diary Of A Style Addict: I love this blog mostly because I love the author's personal style and she finds the best deals and steals. She also has an amazing ability for DIY projects. Her "haul" videos are great, she makes you aware of the sales going on and the stores you will find the best fashion without breaking the bank. The videos are so informative and entertaining I almost satisfy my shopping craving just by watching one. My favorite post this week is one about wearing short shirts with leggings...is it a "do" or a "don't"?


Ferohhhsh: This definitely one of my favorites. Mz.Dani writes like a "human", meaning her posts don't sound like press releases. So refreshing! Her genuine love of fashion and beauty oozes off the screen. Although she mostly covers fashion/style, she also writes about cosmetics/products, sales, trends, accessories, etc. I damn near had a "shoegasm" from her latest post about boot trends. Check it out...

Strictly Fab: Ok, I swear I'm not plugging "Strictly Fab" because I am the blog's beauty expert. I am including them because I was a HUGE fan before I was lucky enough to get an opportunity to write for them. The site founded and edited by Celena Gill, a woman I highly admire, covers fashion, style, beauty, trends and lifestyle. A great, informative blog. I love Celena's post this week about tube scarves...a great winter accessory.

Ok, help me redeem myself from my narcissism by visiting these blogs (still read mine tho!! Lol...) and getting yourself a new outlook and perspective from 4 very different women..."The Glamarazzi" And don't forget to me your link if you want to join us:) xoxo

Kisses Bitches...
Glamour Whore...xoxo